6 PIECE METRIC THREAD TAP DRILL BITS SET（M3-M10）
6 PIECE METRIC THREAD TAP DRILL BITS SET
Complete Hole Drilling, Tapping And Deburring/Countersinking In One Operation With Power Drill. It Saves Labor, Time.
The thread drilled by the drill is very reliable. Even if you do not use an electric drill, you can easily screw in the screws just by hand, saving a lot of work time.
- Sturdy material - made of HSS, enough hardness and sturdy construction make them not easy to break or deform, the surface is coated with titanium to prevent oxidation and not easy to rust, which can serve you for long time
- Metric thread drill bit size - there are totally 6 pieces of taps in different sizes, such as M3 x 0.5, M4 x 0.7, M5 x 0.8, M6 x 1, M8 x 1.25, M10 x 1.5, standard 1/4 inch (6.35 mm) hex shank
- Widely application - these drill bit sets are suitable for drilling holes in wood, aluminum, iron, plastic and other materials with low hardness, the thickness of the material to be drilled is within 5 mm, which can save much labors and efforts
- Easy to use - fast replacement composite cone by using drill edged principle; Drilling and tapping in one, one-step processing, which can help to save processing steps and time, also help to make your work more efficient
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Color: Golden
- Suitable for Soft Metals with a Thickness of Less Than 5 Mm
- Size: 100*70*7mm
- Weight: 60g
- 6 PIECE METRIC THREAD TAP DRILL BITS SET x 1
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 90-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- We want you to be reassured that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.