3 in 1 Soil PH Moisture Meter Plant Water Light Tester
The 3-in-1 design efficiently and accurately measures soil MOISTURE, LIGHT and PH to provide you basic information about the soil conditions of gardens and lawns.
Many gardeners know that soil testing is a healthy basis for plant growth.
If you want your plants to thrive and grow healthily, this soil tester may be a good choice for you.
Test Soil Moisture
Switch the soil meter to MOIST, you will know about when to water plants are more reasonable.
Test Light Intensity
Switch the soil meter to pH, you will know about the pH level of the soil around your plants.
Test Soil pH Value
Switch the soil meter to LIGHT, you will know about whether plants get adequate sunlight.
🌱Accurate & Reliable
Double-needle Detection Technology strongly enhances the speed and accuracy of detecting and analyzing soil moisture and pH acidity. Provide you with basic information about plant soil more accurately.
🌱No Battery Needed
Just insert it to read. You don’t have to worry about being unable to charge or getting inaccurate results due to insufficient power. This inexpensive monitor can provide accurate results.
🌱Wide Range Of Applications
The compact and portable design is suitable for home garden breeding, rice planting, vegetable planting, forest planting, flower planting, greenhouse planting, horticultural planting, soil testing, etc., to meet all your needs for soil testing.
🌱Easy to Use
This tester does not require complicated operating procedures. You only need to insert the soil test kit about 2-4 inches, and then flip the switch to test the pH, humidity and sunlight you want to measure.
How To Use
1. Push switch to moisture/pH/light position.
2. Insert probe into soil 4-6 inches (2/3 of the probe).
3. Adjust the position of probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly.
4. After 10 minutes, read data you are measuring.
5. Take probe out from soil and clean it after each use.
1. Do not force it into very hard soil or touch hard objects since it will be easy to damage the probe.
2. Do not leave the meter in the soil for a long time.
3.Wet the soil with water before inserting it into the soil.
4. Do not use it to test pure water or other liquids. It can only be used to measure soil.
5. Please wipe and clean the probe after each use.
Design to be lightweight, easy to carry around for both indoor and outdoor use. It is the ideal soil test kits for plant care, home and garden, lawn, farm.
Adjustment of soil pH
1. Lime is often used to improve acidic soil to neutralize active acid and potential acid, and improve soil structure, purple shale powder, fly ash, plant ash, etc. can also be used.
2. Artificial acidification of neutral and calcareous soils. Open flowers can use sulfur powder (50g/m²) or ferrous sulfate (150g/m²), which can lower the pH unit by 0.5-1. system.
3. Alkaline soil gypsum, phosphogypsum, ferrous sulfate, sulfur powder and acid weathered coal can also be used.
- Moisture Range:1-10 (1-3 Dry, 4-7 Nor, 8-10 Wet).
- Relative Light:0-2000 lux (0-200 Low, 200-500 Low+, 500-1000 Nor, 1000-2000 Hgh).
- PH Range:3.5-8 pH (3.5-6.5 Acid, 7-8 Alkaline).
- Product Size: 33*10.5*4.5CM.
- Weight: 103g.
- Probe length: 20.5cm.
- Distance between probes: 0.4 inch.
- Copper probe diameter: 5 mm.
- Aluminum probe diameter: 5 mm.
- 3 in 1 Soil PH Moisture Meter Plant Water Light Tester x 1
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 90-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- We want you to be reassured that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.